Thursday 11 October 2012

Schoolday shirt

Yeah yeah yeah, I am having KCWC fun!

All that cutting beforehand was totally worth it, because turning out the fast funky stuff this week is unbeatably cool. And the photoshoots... yessir we're enjoying them too! Even first thing on a cold morning doing the kindergarten commute!



Stand still? No he doesn't much.  Exclamations? Yes I do!

P.S. How obvious is it that I just discovered pixlr? Brilliant!

:: :: ::

Pattern: simple shirt from Sewing for Boys (and it really is very simple).
Fabric: from the Chien Vert. Previously used here (simple shirt, papa version)

:: :: ::

UPDATE: I can't believe this got featured on elsie marley's KCWC day five round-up! All credit must rightfully go to my little poser - well done on the modelling moves, little T!

5 comments:

  1. What a handsome top! I love the fabric you chose and how well it fits him!

    I'd love for you to link this up to WKWW-What Kids Wore Wednesday Link Party this week at ONE little MOMMA.

    http://onelittlemomm.blogspot.com/2012/10/wkww-what-kids-wore-wednesday-link-party.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recentrecent

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your pre KCWC cuts. I'm struggling. Great great shirt and cool photos. I will now be checking out pixlr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from KCWC (Flickr). What a lovely shirt.
    I've been using picmonkey. I didn't know about pixlr.com. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up this week!

    Kilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Congrats on getting the feature on Elsie Marley today !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be anonymous or unpleasant!